“Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you’ve got to say, and say it hot.” ~D.H. Lawrence
What is your contribution to the world? What do you want to do every day? What will make you excited and thrilled to get out of bed? We all have something to offer the world- if we do not get behind it and offer it up to the world, the world is missing out!
If you do not have something that you believe in and are not excited and enthusiastic in what you do or what you have to offer, I suggest that you find what you are passionate about!
The very first step is to discover what you are passionate about. It is nearly impossible to do anything successfully if you do not believe in what you do or enjoy it. If you are questioning your value, the results, or what you are doing in life, other people will question and you and you will attract them into your life.
Take some time to dream about what you want your life to be like. Answering the questions below will get you started. Once you have worked through the list, take a few minutes and really allow yourself to see, feel and envision what your life would look like.
1. What are you passionate about?
2. If you could spend your day doing anything, what would it be?
3. What do you do in your spare time?
4. What brings you the most joy and fun?
5. What would you look forward to everyday?
6. What would you do if you won the lottery?
7. What do you want every day to feel like?
8. Are there people out there you are envious of their life?
9. What is it that they have that you feel you do not have?
10. Who are people you look up to, respect or are mentors for you?
11. What do you love to do?
12. What are your strengths?
13. What do your closest friends say about you?
14. In ways are you talented? What are your special talents?
15. What have you seen, done, or experienced that not too many have done?
16. What are you gifted at?
Step out of your old box and be the person you see you have the potential to be!